Dear Brothers and sisters:
Islamic Center of Fullerton (ICOF)
In order to safely open our Masjid and comply with Federal, State, County and local laws during Coronavirus COVID -19 Pandemic, we must comply with the following instruction which will be strictly enforced:
Starting Friday February 19, 2021 Islamic Center will be opening for Jummah prayers InshAllah. We will have two congregations on each Friday and timing will be as follow:
First Jummah Congregation will start at 1:15 and will end at 1:35 PM.
Second Jummah Congregation will start at 1:40 and will end at 2:00 PM InshAllah.
Following rules will be enforced strictly, your cooperation is requested:
1. All congregant attending services must wear Face Mask.
2. All congregants must bring their own praying rug to use in all of their prayers. Please perform your Sunnah Salah & do ablution (wadu) at home.
3. All congregants’ temperature will be checked by Forehead scanner at entrance by security including men and women.
4. Any congregants with high temperature exceeding 100.4 Fahrenheit will not be allowed to enter.
5. Any congregant with any sign of sickness especially coughing and sneezing will not be allowed to enter.
6. Maximum number of congregant will not exceed 25% of Masjid capacity or 100, if you come late , you will not be allowed to participate in first Friday prayer and will be asked to remain in your car waiting until all congregants from first prayer leave, so we can start the second Friday prayer .
7. All congregants must adhere to social distancing of separation by 6 feet from each other.
8. All congregants to avoid handshaking, kissing or hugging each other during or after services.
9. Children will not be allowed under 12 years old due to high risk of infection.
10. Please wash your hands and sanitize it as soon as you are done praying.
11. Friday service will be short and brief to allow for second Prayers.
12. Any violators of these regulations will be removed from praying area by security.
13. These regulations are effective on Friday February 19, 2021 and until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation.